I know the title makes you raise an eyebrow but just hear me out… or more like read me out. HA!! I am a nanny. I LOVE being a nanny. It is probably one of the best careers ever. I basically play all day. Yes I clean up and cook but 90% of my day is on a toddler level. The other day I was playing with my charge and this thought came to me: Toddlers are like tiny drunk people. Think about it:
- The silliest things will have them cracking up for what seems like HOURS. For example. My little guy had fun turning in circles until he couldn’t see straight and then running and face planting into the couch. He seriously did this for about 15 minutes. Im surprised he didn’t throw up. My stomach was churning just watching him spin. ( I get motion sickness).
- They tell you the same thing 300 times!!! Its like a broken record for real.
- They are super stubborn and do NOT want to listen to reason
- INDECISIVE!!!! Ex: I want to eat!!! NOOOOO I don’t want it. I want it. NOOOO I don’t want it.”
- When they do not want to be helped or held or are pitching a fit… They do the limp noodle thing where 25 pounds turns into an instead 200 pounds of toddler. WTH?!?!?! How do they do that!?!?!
- They can’t walk a straight line to save their lives
SEEEEE toddlers are like tiny drunk adults!!!!