– I don’t know. At times I feel like I’m being swallowed. Pretty sure it’s my own doing.
– Exhausted. I gotta change everything cause my energy is all wonky.
– Walking through Paddington Station I stopped and asked a lady for directions. She stopped mid sentence ” You’re either American or African. You are beautiful!!! Your skin is AMAZING” I have been a little depressed so that kind of made my day. Love when melanated women from all over the world show mad love to one another.
– Feeling great but slightly rushed . It’s ok though. I’m still able to relax a bit. Breakfast alone @ a place called Megan’s, drinking coffee while surrounded by Botox inflated unity white people. I’ve gotten a few stares. Don’t hate me because my natural black is beautiful 🙂
– That moment when your wireless earbuds give up on life for the day so you are then forced to listen to the world around you… when you don’t want to.
– When you like your silence… but your silence is creating your own world with your own music pumping through your earbuds for the soundtrack. That’s not really silence is it?
– When something up close seems so big but when you step away it’s really quite small in the grand scheme of life.