This week I have been off from work. I have had no obligations to ANYONE for an entire week!!! Do you know how awesome that feels? OHHHHH MAHHHH GAAAAAAHHHH! What have I done for a week?? Joined a gym, slept, ate, drank a little, indoor rock climbing, ate, slept, slept, drank, oh and got massages. Here is something that I realized this week IM GETTING OLD!!!! Here are the many ways I know I’m aging
- I wake up and have no desire to comb my hair… I ain’t trying to impress anyone
- I have no sexy lingerie. NONE!!!
- I have aches and pains that I have never had before. This lower back pain is for the birds man!!!
- I grunt when I stand up
- I sneezed… and peed a little bit!!!
- I prefer to sit on my sofa and watch hallmark movies than going out and meeting people my age
Number 5 was the kicker though. I was like “Oh my damn I’m turning into my grandmother at the ripe age of 36!!!! WHY LAWD WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”
Sure I try new things to try to keep from aging at a super rapid rate (rock climbing, OCR, Surfing… Whatever adrenaline thing I can find) but hot damn there are still aspects of aging that sneak in. **face palm**