Y’ALL!!! I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE!!!! IM NOT READY TO GO BACK TO ADULTING!!!! I’M.NOT.READY!!! Today is our day to depart the beautiful country. Whats crazy awesome is that I think our hosts were more sad than we were!!!! She said that she was going to miss us and that she hopes that I am able to come back in June. She invited me to dinner and all kinds of activities with them. Costa Rica has been AHH_MAZING!!!! Costa Rica owes me NOTHING!!! NO-THING do you hear me??? This place has given me AAAAALLLL of my life back and then some. Let me name the many ways this place was awesome
- Las Voiles Blanches- This was our bed and breakfast. Karyn and Michael are husband and wife that run this amazing tiny hotel with their 4 year old son. They made sure that everything we needed was taken care of and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we were happy with EVERYTHING!!! They helped us find taxi drivers, helped set up any excursion that I requested. Recommended all the best restaurants and beaches and were just really nice down to earth people. It was reasonable priced and I totally got the tropical feel. Our room was amazing and nice sized. Our bathroom was awesome and basically outdoors, breakfast was always amazing and FRESH. The coffee gave life and conversation with the both of them was always light hearted and fun. BEAUTIFUL souls!!!! I will be back and will continue to try to visit every year and every year I am going to stay with them.
- Pinilla Canopy Tours- THEY WERE AWESOME!!! The guides were well trained and super awesome. They were fun and had amazing humor. They added a level of fun to the course that was totally not expected. At the end of the amazing zips and jumps they treated us to FRESH Pineapple.
- Luxury ATV Tamarindo with Bruno- BRUNOOOOOOOOOO!!! This was one of the coolest things I have EVER done. Its another one of those things that I can totally check off of my bucket list. I was Tina Turner in Mad Max for 3 hours. For 3 hours you couldn’t tell me SHIT!!! I got to fly down the beach, through forested areas and dirt roads without a care in the world.
- Go Adventure Tours- OUR HIKE!!!! I got to see the main reason for coming to Costa Rica!!! I got my waterfall!!!! I didnt get to jump into it but I got to see it. I got to experience what humid sulfur filled volcano steam felt like. I got see different monkeys in their natural element. I got to HIKE IN Costa Rica!!! Then they fed us lunch AND THEN ON TOP OF THAT we got a spa day!!! WINNNNNNNING!!!!!!!
- Banana Surf Club- Manuel….. The FINEST surf instructor EVER!!!! He was amazing!!!! I surfed like a wanna be pro!!! I ate a lot of water a few times and was SLAMMED by a few waves. I think the kicker was every time I was slammed by the water, my swim bottoms would slide down. Have you ever tried to hold on to a board and your swimsuit!!! I was like “Sorry for showing my ass!!!!” It was so much fun though. 2 hours of surf time was the best ever.
Y’all This has been the trip of a life time. I had to pull out my rusty ass Spanish from 9th grade but I made it work. I experienced a part of life that I kind never thought I would experience. Its things that you only dream about but I MADE my dreams come true. 7 days of amazingness. 7 days of letting go. 7 days of giving zero fucks. 7 days of freedom. I can not WAIT until its time to travel again.