Coming to an End

So day 7 of the adventure train!!!! We woke up bright and early because thats what we do. But hold up. Let me rewind. So around 2 or three in the morning. We heard some banging on the roof and then it sounded like something slammed against the door in our bathroom. Mom was WIGGING out. I was half sleep so I was like ” Its probably just a howler monkey or something… Our bathroom is out in the open.” Well 10 minutes later we heard it again. So I got up to turn on the light… and lock the bathroom door. I am cracking up about it now. My first thought was “Damn it they took my hair cream and cant figure out how to get it open!!! I need that hair cream!!!” It was like a baby monkey was acting a fool and the mama was like “Let me handle you real quick” **proceeds to whoop ass**  You know you are freaked out when you wake up at 5 because you have to pee… but you lay there wondering “Do I really have to go?? I mean… if its between pissing the bed and fighting a monkey… I’m going to piss the bed” Well I got up, turned on the bathroom light and slowly peeked in. Nothing was there and everything was in tact.  BUT I did pee with the door open so if I needed to get up and run, I had a clear shot. HAHAHAHAHA. We finally started moving around 630ish. We didn’t really have plans for the day but we knew we were going to be beaching it and drinking… You know the important things that you do on a tropical vacation.

The cup that always starts my morning.
We OUT!!!

The only adventure of the day was driving 40 minutes to a beach… in a dirt buggy. Y’all when we arrived at the beach we were COVERED in dust!!! My fro started out all fluffy and beautiful. My color patch was a nice rose gold because the hot pink is washing out but by the time we got to the beach I was like the dirt monster sneezed on us!!! It looked like we had been through a wind tunnel. HAHAHHAHAHA!! We unpacked our buggy, found a great spot on the beach and parked it for a few hours. We unloaded all of our food and drank and made a short day of it.

We tried to find another beach that our hosts told us about but we couldn’t seem to find it. What did we do?? We trucked the 40 minutes back to Tamarindo and went to our favorite taco spot. We ordered tacos, and all of the micheladas we could drink because they were AMAZING!!! I made buddy buddy with the owner and he gave me his recipe!!! YAAAAAAAS!!!  We returned out dirt buggy and hitched a ride with a taxi driver back to our bed and breakfast. We had time to shower, and chill before the sleep bug bit us and it was lights out.


Author: singleinbrooklynblog

I am a 30 something year old woman living in Brooklyn NY. I am originally from Dallas TX but do not see myself moving back any time in the near future. I have a love for all food especially when it can be delivered to my apartment. I love running OCR even though I am the slowest person out there. I have a short attention span (why NY is the ideal place for me). I am silly, sarcastic, optimistic, easy going and fun. I am also very single and I must say that I am enjoying my Single In Brooklyn life.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s